VP, Global Business Services
Procter & Gamble
The Shared Services industry is being transformed by the same forces that are disrupting entire industries and companies. How do you lead your shared services organization to maximize gains from this dramatic change? Tony Saldanha, VP, Global Business Services at Procter & Gamble shares his perspectives on why these are great times to be a Shared Services leader. In this session he will cover the following –
- Define a structured approach to digital transformation
- De-risk your digital transformation
- Hear how shared services organizations may be in the best position to help their companies to digitize
2:15 PM Group Discussion: Stepping Out of the "Scope" Comfort Zone: Who's Really Pushing the Envelope And How?
Traditional SSOs have historically focused on enterprise functions like AP/AR, Procurement / Supply chain, Accounting and basic HR processes. But things are changing and mature SSOs are starting to add functions that were way outside of the “comfort zone”. This interactive discussion will highlight opportunities for adding complex, sensitive and even high-risk functions to shared services and provide examples on how the function can be more effective and efficient as a result.
· Hear what’s spurring the next wave of growth for shared services
· Discuss the expansion of scope and services into less traditional areas of the company such as tax, FP&A, e-learning, office services and supply chain finance
· Hear how the expansion of scope and services has created significant value to the company