EVP, Shared Services
- What kind of talent/skills are SSOs seeking in today’s environment?
- How are we preparing our organizations for rapid change and how are we handling resistance?
- What are examples of modern career paths?
- How are we balancing the human touch in a digital world?
- What impact is the gig economy having on shared services?
CACI International have undergone a continuous transformation of their shared services over the last few years. They consistently reassess and add scope to their shared services gradually, and this allows for a more strategic and sustainable approach to setting up and adding value to shared services. This session explores their transformation and shows us how we can effectively move up the value curve, with executive buy in and in a sustainable manner.
· Uncovering CACI International’s transformation journey to gradually add value to a shared service, rather than as a big bang
· Exploring operating models and how to reassess them once you reach critical mass
· Moving into higher value activities and what’s next for CACI International