Samir BagriDirector, Global Finance Business Services
Mr. Samir Bagri is Director, Global Business Services (GBS) at Aptiv; where he manages Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay and Record to Report services through shared services centers located around the globe. Aptiv is a high-technology company that develops safer, greener and connected solutions, which enable the future of mobility. Aptiv’s team and technology helped complete the first coast to coast autonomous vehicle drive – traveling nearly 3,400 miles from San Francisco to New York City, in March 2015. Samir started his career at Westinghouse as an engineer. He has also held leadership positions at Thermo Fisher Scientific and KPMG; in the areas of Finance, Supply Chain and Information Technology. Mr. Bagri has served as Adjunct Faculty at the Tepper School of Business, Carnegie Mellon University and speaks at various business forums focused on shared services, automation and globalization. He has an MBA from the University of Michigan and a BS in Industrial Engineering from Texas A&M University.
During this panel discussion, attendees will hear from others who have recently implemented an RPA program.
· Obtain best practices for getting started with your RPA program
· Highlight the processes ripe for RPA
· Discuss the drivers behind an RPA implementation
· Review the expected benefits and outcomes within the next 12-14 months
· Seek proactive resolutions to early challenges
· Learn what to do if/when things go wrong
As a pioneer of autonomous technology, Aptiv is well known for its product innovation (pioneers that drove from San Francisco to New York City in an autonomous vehicle). Now they are applying innovation and implementing automation in their administrative functions! In this session their GBS leader talks about:
· Are RPA benefits real?
· Can Robots and Humans work together?
· How to scale up your RPA implementation?
· How to leapfrog in (if you are not an early adopter)?