SVP, Digital Business Automation
2:25 PM RPA Ready or Not - Here We Come! A Step-By-Step Guide to Developing & Implementing a Robotic Process Automation Program
Intelligent Automation is the current game changer in terms of process efficiency for all organizations looking to radically improve business intelligence, reduce costs, enhance the internal and external customer experience and reach higher levels of process excellence. Many organizations in their desire for an “intelligent enterprise” are first starting with robotics process automation to reap early benefits and lay the foundation for an IA-driven transformation. During this session we will:
- Start with a clear definition of RPA and understand the differences between RPA and other forms of automation
- Build a comprehensive business case
- Discuss the processes/functions ripe for RPA - where do you have the most structured and digital information and where are leaders most receptive? Who will be the poster child to demonstrate the value?
- Highlight the hidden costs of automation investment
- Discuss the positioning of an RPA program as a stand-alone initiative or part of a wider business transformation