Deepak LuthraHead - Digital Center of Excellence
When used in the right context, robots are quite powerful. In turn, so too are the people that configure, text and run those robots. A good governance approach should empower a purpose, agenda, people, investments and process and technology, to form a digital transformation journey map. In this session, attendees will think about and discuss governing RPA activity.
- Discuss the difference in governance for automation vs. conventional strategic initiatives
- Highlight the key roles, responsibilities and accountability of major parties involved in the IA activity
- Learn about the controls needed to exist in the configuration, testing and running of the robots
- Learn how to document robot behavior and hold it/the person behind it responsible for errors
- Hear about the processes (if any) that should always be human-driven