Alan BronowiczHead of Business Process Management, Financial & Risk
Alan is the Head of Business Process Management and oversees a Lead to Cash Transformation program for the Financial and Risk division at Thomson Reuters. He is responsible for leading the modernization of the purchasing and administration experience for Thomson Reuters customers and staff across the world covering 200+ countries and more than $6B in revenue.
Alan has worked for Thomson Reuters for 16 years in many capacities which includes Customer Service, Sales Support & Administration, Program Management and Business Process Transformation. Alan is a senior leader with experience running operational teams in the Americas and Asia as well as strategic initiatives across the world.
Alan is passionate about the community around him and co-founded the Cultivating Hope initiative which provides life changing experiences for disadvantaged youth. He is an entrepreneur who has founded several businesses and enjoys spending time with his family, photography, scuba diving, and playing sports.
During this panel discussion, attendees will hear from others who have recently implemented an RPA program.
· Obtain best practices for getting started with your RPA program
· Highlight the processes ripe for RPA
· Discuss the drivers behind an RPA implementation
· Review the expected benefits and outcomes within the next 12-14 months
· Seek proactive resolutions to early challenges
· Learn what to do if/when things go wrong