Day 3, Tuesday, June 25, 2019
8:30 am - 9:00 am Breakfast
9:00 am - 9:05 am Chairperson's Remarks
9:05 am - 9:45 am RPA is the Gateway Drug: What's Next for Machine Learning, Cognitive Computing, Chatbots & AI in Business Services?
9:45 am - 10:45 am Practitioner Roundtable Discussions
Earlier in the Exchange, we collected your insights and challenges in the shared services space using the Thoughtexchange social learning tool. During this follow-up session, you’ll have dedicated time to sit with your peers and develop an action plan to improve shared services operations.
10:50 am - 11:20 am Business Meeting
11:20 am - 11:50 am Business Meeting/Break
11:50 am - 12:20 pm Global Business Services as a Driver of ValueAnita Bhat-Zutshi - VP, Global Business & Finance Services, Unilever
Shared Services continues to drive improved productivity across the enterprise, today increasingly powered by automation software and more proactive use of data analytics. However, the extent to which emerging opportunities are integrated into an enterprise, and their effects felt, depends to a large extent on how "globalized" the underlying Shared Services model. As organizational operating models continue to evolve, now is the time to refocus on the understanding of what GBS is, the value it provides and the unique opportunity for talent advancement. During this session, attendees
· Roadmap a successful move from shared services to GBS
· Hear how digital technology is becoming increasingly integrated in the GBS model, reaching across functions, processes and businesses
· Highlight talent and capability in global business services
Anita Bhat-ZutshiVP, Global Business & Finance Services
12:20 pm - 1:00 pm Moving on Up: How to Grow from Single to Multi-Function Shared ServicesTom Nesteruk - VP, HR Shared Services, AdventHealth
CACI International have undergone a continuous transformation of their shared services over the last few years. They consistently reassess and add scope to their shared services gradually, and this allows for a more strategic and sustainable approach to setting up and adding value to shared services. This session explores their transformation and shows us how we can effectively move up the value curve, with executive buy in and in a sustainable manner.
· Uncovering CACI International’s transformation journey to gradually add value to a shared service, rather than as a big bang
· Exploring operating models and how to reassess them once you reach critical mass
· Moving into higher value activities and what’s next for CACI International
Tom NesterukVP, HR Shared Services